Tuesday, April 05, 2016

remembrance

there are times, when the routine took my times, i actually feel the need to see some of my past. it makes me feel more secure in taking action what i would do. makes me more confident in doing things that i would do next. today i look back of my past and seek a future. i tried to find some weaknesses and mistakes, that ignorance will not happened again. step back and forward ... but, i have to stop at a point, i have to replay bad scenes. and yes, yes it's true, replaying memories are remedy that amplify my soul. i try to scroll back my friend list, looking back at moments, and trying to remember what happened that time, what's wrong that way, why was so... and so many questions arise. strengthens my wall of consideration. in fact, i found life and death, misery and joy, laughter and tears. i found myself again... :)

1 comment:

Uswah said...

luuuuuu lama tak jumpaaaa.... anaknya berapa sekarang???? :D :D :D